Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Puddle In My Bag

So my water bottle broke open in my bag on the way to math this morning, or rather the cap came loose and half the bottle spilled out. Now there is a puddle in the bottom of my bag. The good news is I had my notebooks in the laptop pocket so they did not get wet. This was fortunate as those notebooks contain all my notes and I would have been lost without them.
Sadly though the water seeped out of my France bag and now my butt is wet, a bit of a pain in the ass. I think most of the water was soaked up by my bag of bike parts I carry in my France bag. As I am writing this blog as I sit in organic chem lecture I would like to purpose a prost, "to blogging while in lecture!"
The photo include with this post is of my France bag, the picture was taken earlier this year, but this is the bag that is quite wet right now.

No comments: